Auroville - A Vision of the Mother
Auroville wants to be a universal town where men and women of all countries are able to live in peace and progressive harmony above all creeds, all politics and all nationalities.
The purpose of Auroville is to realise human unity.
VISIT TO MATRIMANDIR, AUROVILLE
Start at 8:00 am & ends at 12 Noon at our Office at No. 3 Rangapillai Street
Reporting Time is 7:45 am
Start at 8:00 am & ends at 12:00 Noon at our Office at No. 3 Rangapillai Street
Reporting Time is 8:15 am
Rs.150/- per head.
Smoking is strictly prohibited.
PROGRAMME FOR THE AUROVILLE VISIT TOUR
- As there are no seat numbers, the passengers will occupy the seats on a first come first serve basis.
- Visitors are taken to the Information-Visitors Centre first and then have to walk about a Kilometer to Matrimandir and see it from the outside. A video on Auroville and another on Matrimandir will be shown there.
- Anybody found having consumed alcohol will not be allowed.
- One free pass for ALL the visitors will be taken by our guide. Visitors do not need to take any separate passes. The visitors are not allowed to go inside the Matrimandir.
- Cancellations before the trip leaves will be charged 50% of the fare. There will no refund once the trip leaves.